Spending money for Dubai

(4 Posts)
whiterose2011 Sat 23-Mar-13 21:56:56

We are thinking of spending a week in Dubai in December and having never been before, I'm trying to figure out how much spending money we will need for 2 people? Can anyone give me a rough estimation? I know it is dependant on what you want to do each day but a rough guide would be really helpful.

TIA xx

Ohhelpohnoitsa Sun 24-Mar-13 11:47:33

take as much as you can so you can live the life for a week!

alcohol is expensive so budget that in if you drink (perhaps £12 - £14 or more for 2 drinks) . Food in hotels can be expensive but shipping malls offer much cheaper alternatives (nice malls like the mina). You can spend as much or as little (about the same as here) as you like. However, once you are there you will be tempted - sooooo many lovely restaurants and things to do. Wild wadi is good fun for a day. Afternoon tea at the burg is the only say for non residents to get in now (or restaurant booking). You will love it.

Grannylipstick Sun 24-Mar-13 20:56:16

Lots!!!!!! Hugely expensive. £15 for a glass of wine.

MOSagain Tue 26-Mar-13 16:59:51

It really depends, are you in an apartment or hotel, B & B or HB?
As Ohhelp has said, alcohol is VERY expensive as are a number of the 'must go to' restaurants.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now