Getting supplies delivered to resort (jetsetbabies?) Anyone done this?

(8 Posts)
givemeaclue Fri 22-Mar-13 13:16:49

Are not always available, sorry

givemeaclue Fri 22-Mar-13 13:16:15

Just take what you need with you. Take swim nappies they brought always available

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Thu 21-Mar-13 19:39:18

Can the resort arrange it for you? Will Amazon.com deliver to Mexico?

Nope, Virgin this time. I mean, the baby has his own 23kg allowance... I'm just trying to make life easier and avoid packing, luggibg to airport, then on to resort!

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Thu 21-Mar-13 00:26:23

Are you flying BA? Can you check a (sturdy) cardboard box of nappies bottles milk etc?

Ah. Luggage First appears to be the company BA link to...

And they don't list Mexico in their destinations. Typical! But thanks for the information; definitely useful to know for the future.

SeashellHoarder Wed 20-Mar-13 22:23:15

I have never heard of this Company before but there might be an alternative.
BA (and I'm sure other airlines) will pick up and deliver bags door to door for you. Could you pack a holdall with all the kit you need and get it picked up? Once it is all used up you can flatten the Holdall and put it in your suitcase.

We travel quite a lot and I normally take everything we need for dd (21mths) in a holdall (but just carry it with our other suitcases.)

I would also be a little wary of baby stuff abroad, I've found apparently the same brand to be very different in other countries.

First time flying with toddler/preschooler and baby (plus a teenager!) and the sheer amount of stuff I'm having to think about packing is making me want to die, a little bit. hate packing, would rather bite my own arm off

Just stumbled across a service called jetsetbabies that will deliver nappies/wipes/food/etc to the resort for your arrival and I'm wondering if anyone has used them or a company of that ilk?

I can't seem to find any reviews and their blogspot hasn't been updated in a year so perhaps they're out of business anyway...

If this dangling carrot is about to be snatched away I'll cry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now