Recommend Vietnam hotels please

(6 Posts)
waitingforgodot Sun 03-Mar-13 17:54:57

It was slap bang in the middle of district one. I see this is opening and doing cheap rates. Looks nice
We nearly stayed at the Saigon Domaine residences but picked a hotel in the end.

uptight Sun 03-Mar-13 17:11:59

thanks again - yes I thought about the pool thing but we're only in HCM city for a few days before heading up to hanoi and halong where we will do the pool thing so they may just have to put up with it! will have a look at caravelle too. also looked at serviced apartments called sherwood residence which are further out of city centre. but catina sounds nicely located in the middle of it all.

waitingforgodot Sun 03-Mar-13 16:27:00

Your trip sounds fab! Only thing about Catina Hotel-no pool. I imagine your boys may want a pool? Caravelle hotel looked nice-went in for drinks.

uptight Sun 03-Mar-13 15:51:01

thank you - off to trip advisor it smile - it helps so much to have a place to start!

waitingforgodot Sun 03-Mar-13 15:50:10

Stayed in HCMC in January in the Hotel Catina. It was great and quite reasonable. I know when we were looking at different options, there are a few managed apartments which look lovely. Have fun!

uptight Sun 03-Mar-13 15:02:12

Taking kids (9yo twin boys) to Vietnam shortly (HCM City for a few days, then Hanoi then Halong Bay area) - be great to hear your recommendations for reasonably priced family friendly hotels. Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now