Disneyworld 14 day ticket

(6 Posts)
MOSagain Fri 01-Mar-13 13:12:43

They still do the non expiry tickets (well still did last August) but you have to pay an additonal amount on top of the ticket price and to be honest, its probably not really worth it unless you go back regularly.

Hulababy Mon 25-Feb-13 20:45:27

14 days from first use.
And yes, you usually can get 14 days for price of 7.
Don't forget Universal Studios - and Sea World maybe? Space Centre is great too.

Groovee Mon 25-Feb-13 20:43:27

14 day ticket expires 14 days after first use. They used to do non expiring tickets back in the day. But no longer do. We got disney 14 day ultimate tickets and a universal 2 park ticket for this visit.

Happypiglet Sun 24-Feb-13 18:37:00

Ps on the Disney World website they are showing 14 day tickets for the price of 7 day tickets...

Happypiglet Sun 24-Feb-13 18:35:02

How Exciting!
I believe the 14 day ticket expires 14 days after it's first use.
We stayed at the Beach Club in Oct last year and it was amazing the rooms are huge and the hotel swimming pools are like a theme park in their own right.
If you want to character dine I can thoroughly recommend cafe Cape May which is next to the Beach Club reception area for breakfast with Minnie, Donald and goofy. Do book tho. We did their earliest slot at 7.30am for three mornings and we were often first there and got to see lots of the characters much more than the allocated once per character!

JoansRivers Sun 24-Feb-13 17:34:44

We're going to Orlando for 16 days in August. We're having one week in a villa with friends then 9 days at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club.
We'll need to get 14 day tickets since we're at Disney for more than a week.
What I'm wondering is, does a 14 day ticket last 14 days from the first time you use it or does it work on 14 separate days?
I hope this question makes sense!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now