Swan and Dolphin Orlando

(6 Posts)

Have you stayed there? Would you go again?

I know you get extra magic hours but not a dining package though kids under 9 eat free.

We are going to get flexi tickets too plus Aquatica dolphin swim tickets.

Is flying Virgin that different to Thomson/Thomas Cook?

I'm finding it very difficult to make decisions!

Bump

Olivermoliver Thu 21-Feb-13 09:48:40

Hi, we stayed at The Swan last May and are planning on going back in 2014, and will stay there again. We really liked it, lots of places to eat (one open 24 hours which was very handy) and about 6 pools. The best thing for us was the convenience, a free boat to Epcot and Hollywood Studios and free buses to all other Disney properties. You could also walk to Disney Boardwalk, Epcot and Hollywood Studios so we often came back in the afternoon had a rest or a swim and then walked to one of these in the evening with DS in the buggy which was really nice. Happy to answer any other questions you have. We flew Virgin but have never flown Thomson long haul so can't compare.

Olivermoliver Thu 21-Feb-13 09:50:04

You are right we used the magic hours but our 4 year old didn't eat free so not sure about that.

Thanks for the info. We've now booked to stay on I Drive because of the links to the other parks

Groovee Sun 24-Feb-13 11:34:18

Come and join us on the disney florida thread as we're sharing tips with people who have just returned xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now