Best family hotel Dubai

(12 Posts)
Fluffy1234 Sat 09-Mar-13 20:34:15

I see you are still advertising Lux.

Luxlittleones Fri 08-Mar-13 10:26:26

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

maisiejoe123 Thu 07-Mar-13 18:46:13

ritz Carlton....

MOSagain Tue 05-Mar-13 15:34:05

packages tend to be much cheaper. Destinology have some really good deals. The last few times we went we coudn't do packages as were spending some time in a hotel and some visiting friends and it worked out far more expensive booking it all separately.

Have stayed at JBH 3 or 4 times and Atlantis twice. Both have good waterparks but think service is a bit better at JB.

LexieH Sun 03-Mar-13 15:22:37

Hi somewhatavoidant, we're thinking of going to Dubai in March the 23rd to be precise..... so this thread was good to read, am going to check out Mina a Salam now... did you buy your flights separately?

MABS Sun 17-Feb-13 20:33:09

One of my faves smile you will love it

somewhatavoidant Sat 16-Feb-13 07:58:51

Thanks everyone. Going for the Mina a Salam,grin Cant wait now, thanks a mill!

umiaisha Fri 15-Feb-13 21:20:21

We have stayed in quite a few of the hotels in Dubai and think that Al Qasr/Madinat or Mina a'salaam are definitely the best for children. We are going again in July and cannot wait!

Fluffy1234 Fri 15-Feb-13 12:58:19

Have you checked out Atlantis the Palm?

firsttimemama Fri 15-Feb-13 11:29:34

Le Royal Meridian has suites - it's right next to JBR. One of the biggest site wise.

kelly14 Fri 15-Feb-13 11:10:14

For kids i would say,

Madinat, Mina a Salam or Al qusar.
Westin

i would avoid atlantis at all costs, plus its a pain with it being on palm!
Hilton is just very dated and loads of traffic around JBR at night.
The address dubai marina mall does apartments and it close to the walk etc, or the Rotana on JBR walk.

somewhatavoidant Fri 15-Feb-13 08:06:46

Planning a 5 night stay in Dubai in March. Stayed in Jumeirah Beach last time but am looking for a hotel that gives more space.The Hilton seemed ideal but then on Tripadvisor everyone warns about the construction noise. The Kempinski looks lovely too but is out on the palm with only 1 restaurant. Anyone know of a beach hotel offering suites or apartments with good kids facilities (2.5yr old in tow). Many thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now