Magic Kingdom Florida for the day?

(4 Posts)
mummymeister Wed 30-Jan-13 22:53:44

If you are starting cruise in miami or tampa then there are lots of other great things to do there with kids. 3 hrs in the car possibly longer is no sort of fun for a 3 or 7 year old. hope they enjoy the cruise.

Where are you staying in FL pre cruise?.

Would not personally do a three hour drive (I presume this is each way) in order to arrive at WDW. It will become a very long day for you all.

Day passes do exist; they work out a lot more expensive than if you were to buy a pass with more days on it. IIRC a day pass is around $89 each (it costs less for children). Car parking is $14 per vehicle at WDW.

WDW's official website disneyworld.disney.go.com

forevermore Wed 30-Jan-13 17:35:33

blushspellings

forevermore Wed 30-Jan-13 17:34:24

We will be in Florida for a few days waitin to start a cruise. Rather than just shopping I was thinking of driving to magic kingdom AO out 3 and 7 year old daughters could experience Disney for the day. It's a 3 hot drive from where will be staying. I have been several times but not since I've had children (so its been ages). How muh is a day pass, do they even exist? How much is parking. We will be goig in February. Any tips (especially money saving) appreciated. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now