Goa or Kerala with kids (18 months and 4)

(2 Posts)

Bumpsmile I'm trying to think of somewhere to go for Easter and thought about Kerela for us (me and DP and 11, 9 and 8 year olds). Any info would be great smile

otcha Wed 02-Jan-13 15:28:11

After agonising over a warm destination in March (last year we can go in term time) after unusually crappy weather in Brittany last year, and realising that even in Europe it's going to cost $$$$ for travel and a villa we've decided to take the plunge and go back to India. I've travelled in South India pre-kids and we'll be going with my mother, who has never been and itching to go.

I realise the long-ish haul flight might be a mare but 18 month old is still breastfed and sling carried so I guess I can plug her in if it gets too bad and my 4 year old is a good traveller (at least on less lengthy flights)

We're thinking of South Goa and taking a villa (seemed to be a bit of a boom of building them and there are lots available) but wondered if Kerala might be good

First was born in Singapore and I'm not particularly worried about the heat and will take precautions over food etc

Is there anything else to consider? Any recommendations?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now