Feb/march winter sun with kids club (for 3 year old) - help

(9 Posts)
MOSagain Fri 04-Jan-13 16:07:45

We've just booked to go to Hurghada in Feb half term but all the kids clubs there seem to be aged 4+. <thanks god that DS is 4 the week before we go!>

I've been to Dubai several times before and a number of the kids clubs there take 3 year olds. Atlantis definitely does (look for special offer packages with Destinology) as does the Jumeriah Beach hotel. The sinbads kids club there is great and they even have a section of the pool.

leannac Wed 02-Jan-13 20:56:53

I second smugglers cove in st lucia. We paid close to £90 a night all inclusive for the 3 of us & a kids club is available (included in cost) for 6 months plus

Twinklestarstwinklestars Wed 02-Jan-13 16:48:22

Holiday village in sharm is fab and kids club from 3 years. Any of the holiday villages would probably be as good.

Fluffy1234 Wed 02-Jan-13 16:08:50

I second St. Lucia. Almong Smugglers Cove is a lovely family resort. How about a cruise? I have been on a few and childrens clubs are really good.

givemeaclue Sun 30-Dec-12 17:30:49

St Lucia is great and that is a good price, male pure not on the side with rough seas

Gurraun Sun 30-Dec-12 07:57:19

Thanks both.

The angel - club med and any ruis (sp ?) Hotel in Egypt, Mexico, Dominican eTc had kids club from 4 that were well rated on trip advisor. Also most dubai hotels kids clubs were from 4.

I have managed to find a villa in st Lucia within a complex with a kids club that is a good price - it makes flights for 3 and a villa for 10 days just over 2.5k and we can then eat relatively cheaply so hopefully dh will agree!!

DorsetKnobwithJingleBellsOn Sat 29-Dec-12 16:23:09

This was a real issue last year, my DP's offered to send us off on holiday bhut we couldn't find anywhere with a kids club for DS who was then 3, so we passed. We did look at Dubai and found a couple of places but DH's estranged DB was there at the time so he refused to go.

theangelandtheelf Sat 29-Dec-12 16:21:06

Holiday village in Sharm el Sheikh? Might not be hot in March - can you stretch to April? We were there last year in April when I was 26 weeks pg and it was great. Can you share your research on where has kids clubs for 4 year olds for Feb/March?

Gurraun Fri 28-Dec-12 17:17:26

Can anyone recommend anywhere that would fit the bill for the above. I have found a lovely place in Antigua but it is £4500 for 10 nights and dh nearly passed out!

There seem to be lots of options with kids club if ds was 4 not 3, but this is a deal breaker as will be 16-20 odd weeks pg and want some time to snooze in the sun whilst dh goes sailing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now