Air NZ sky couch.... Anyone tried it?

(3 Posts)
claudianz Fri 26-Oct-12 12:31:31

Snap! I'm also relocating back to NZ after 10 years here in the UK!

claudianz Fri 26-Oct-12 12:30:28

I have used the skycouch 3 times (about to do a 4th time next week) and it has been a lifesaver. It has just been for myself and my (20months) toddler but it has meant she has room to play and do activities and most importantly get a proper sleep. I can even sleep next to her....still have to bend my legs a little but better than sleeping upright. Happy toddler on a flight = happy parent...even if you don't get much sleep! Even for an adult and 2 young kids, there would be plenty of room....especially if you are booking an extra seat for another person.

Well worth the money for travelling with young kids. x

kiwikid Tue 16-Oct-12 23:02:23

traveling back to nz in January as relocating home after 10 years. Horray!! Have to go via LAX as visiting family on the way back so booking Air NZ rather than our preferred airline Singapore - we've done LHR-SING-AKL several times. I'm traveling on my own with ds 7 and 4 plus 12 month dd!! Oh the joys! We are looking at booking a sky couch plus an additional seat for the 4 of us. Any experiences that you can share, thoughts or suggestions...? Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now