What info do child maintenance ask when you call them?

(8 Posts)
maisieclaire Fri 21-Oct-16 04:04:22

Particularly about the paying parent?

Starlight2345 Fri 21-Oct-16 23:11:01

It is whatever info you can give them
DOB
Address
Phone numbers
Nat insurance no.

Marital status
Any other children
Contact
Likelyhood to pay.

These were the main questions I remember. I didn't have all the info..My Claim was been made from CSA to CMS and they were able to find ex.

megletthesecond Mon 24-Oct-16 18:28:30

What starlight said.

I've got nothing on xp so I'm expecting my previously successful CSA to collapse and get nothing under the new system. They were asked me for his address and I pointed out they should be able to trace it via his bank. We shall see hmm .

LineyReborn Mon 24-Oct-16 18:32:24

The key info for me was getting his address.

It sounds awful but I asked the DC to find it out on a visit there. DS went outside and looked at the house number and street sign.

That's how fucked up the system is.

Starlight2345 Mon 24-Oct-16 23:14:11

I gave them my Ex's previous address that I last knew 6 years ago..I couldn't remember his exact date of birth.. They did find him on system.. I am already with CSA if it is relevant.

I am expecting my transfer to start his games again...too

maisieclaire Mon 24-Oct-16 23:54:25

Thanks for all the replies. I know his address and his dob. It was just in case they wanted to know where he works I know what he does but not where it is or name of the company. And do you's know if overtime get taking into account or just his basic wage after tax etc? Because I know he does over time most weeks

ghostspirit Tue 25-Oct-16 00:00:36

I could not even remember kids dad date of birth so I looked on Facebook and found birthday celebrations ect so got his dob that way. Then of course I knew his full name. And rough area he lives. They traced him pretty fast.

ghostspirit Tue 25-Oct-16 00:03:22

They told my ex what he would have to pay. By how much tax he pays. So I would have thought overtime would be included

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now