Just got dumped

(10 Posts)
Avpixie27 Wed 19-Oct-16 22:08:42

So after a 3 year relationship i walk into my home to a note saying "im done" and have to carry my one year old out to live at my mothers house

octobersunshine Thu 20-Oct-16 17:20:21

Couldn't read this and not respond. I'm so sorry. What an absolute waste of space. Have you managed to talk to him since?

Avpixie27 Thu 20-Oct-16 22:44:01

Barely, he just said he didnt see the relationship being there and that it wouldnt change

bluebell34567 Fri 21-Oct-16 08:27:01

sorry for your situation.
I think if you put this thread in the relationships section you will get more response.

Chaseley Tue 25-Oct-16 18:51:31

So sorry to read this!
Sounds like you'll be better off in the long run, doesn't mean anything now trust me....my relationship ended today & I feel like crap! I'm also 15 weeks pregnant with his child....heyho! Not about me, keep your chin up x

Avpixie27 Tue 25-Oct-16 20:00:04

Im already on my way to happiness. But its a shame to hear about your situation. Hope you are ok

Chaseley Tue 25-Oct-16 20:16:46

That's great to read! Definitely keeps my spirits up.
I'm okay thanks, to be fair I saw it coming for a bit now so it wasn't a huge surprise

Avpixie27 Tue 25-Oct-16 20:35:20

It makes it a bit easier when your prepared but still upsetting. How long was the relationship if you dont mind my asking?

Chaseley Tue 25-Oct-16 21:27:34

Embarrassingly?? 7 months.
Any other scenario, 7 months to me is very very short & extremely easy to forget. However due to him being the father, a hell of a lot has happened.
It's harder because I always imagined I'd get married, be madly in love & bring up children together. However, I am overweight, feel ugly & have been desperately unhappy. The only good thing from all of this is the baby & I love him even more because for once I get something amazing out of something so shite

Avpixie27 Tue 25-Oct-16 21:48:39

Is he staying in babies life or is it a straight split situation? Im main carer for my son and his dad hasnt even asked to see him

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now