No idea what to do...

(2 Posts)
Lillylou1991 Mon 17-Oct-16 23:55:42

Hello.

Ive no one/where else to ask about what has just happened.
My baby's daddy has been cheating on me the past few month with some girl he works with. I found out after my paranoia got the better of me and i took his phone. I knew about her about 6 months ago. Told him to stop and he said he would so i forgave him. Then he obviously never did and things progressed.
Regardless of that, he broke up with me saying he needs more tryst in the relationship and he doesnt think i can give it to me. I told him id try but he said i would but we would come to the same conclusion in a few months time.
My son is 10 months old and my utter world. But i cannot stay in our family home now as it breaks me emotionally.
What do i do?
Who do i talk to?
What do i do?!sad
He was our financial stability. I am a stay at home mum after my enployers screwed ne over royally qhen they found out i was pregnant and bullied me to quit (whole different story there!) So i have no money bar the 20 a week in child benefits and now no home. And i just feel hopeless and alone and i never even imagened being a single mum!!
Please help me x

IzzyIsBusy Tue 18-Oct-16 00:09:45

Apply for income support and child tax credits.
If the house is in your name then stay put.

This man is a cheat and does not deserve you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now