•• Anyone Want New Mummy Text Buddies?••

(11 Posts)
BoredHouseWifee Sat 11-Jun-16 21:37:31

Ok... So I'm a stay at home mum with a 3 & half year old girl & 8 month old boy.
I stay at home looking after the kids (looking at going into work) & my oh goes to work.
I don't talk to my family (we're one of those not very close families) & I alienated all my school friends because of a boy 10years ago. I wasn't the going out type so didn't make new friends in clubs etc.
So basically... I'm a loner 

I need some poxy adult conversation haha.

So I figured I'd make a post.

I'm not looking for meet ups or anything like that because my daughter is a pain in the (cough) when we go out & it's embarrassing! That's why I don't go to groups & because I have no confidence etc.

So I'd just like a few mummys I can text/Facebook message sometimes for an adult chat instead of talking about paw patrol or Bing all the time lol.

So... I'm 25, live with oh & have 2 kids.

If anyone's interested in having a mummy text buddy then just inbox gringrin

LadyLayLay Sat 11-Jun-16 21:47:35

I don't have children so I might be exempt grin But feel free to message me! I posted the other day about feeling like a big old loner for having no friends. Can't work out how to message you on mobile!

Flowerpower41 Wed 22-Jun-16 06:18:56

Should this really be in the lone parents section?

Emochild Wed 22-Jun-16 06:26:55

mummys I can message for an adult chat

There are phone lines for that you know grin

Not sure why you posted in lone parents op? or why you keep using the word mummy

Have you thought about getting this moved to chat?

Flowerpower41 Wed 22-Jun-16 10:30:15

I am sure we all have better things to do than send random texts.

braxit Mon 04-Jul-16 18:57:26

You could literally be me, I'm in the exact same situation!!

puglife Mon 04-Jul-16 19:50:19

Someone feels lonely and lacks confidence. Comes to mumsnet for support.. People offer sarcastic comments and judgement. This is a tragic place.

OP feel free to message me.

FilthyPout Mon 04-Jul-16 20:27:35

Feel free to message me too. I'm in the same position and it can be so lonely at times!

usual Mon 04-Jul-16 20:31:15

Err I think you need to be careful about giving your phone numbers to randoms off the internet.

What usual said.

puglife Mon 04-Jul-16 22:11:18

I often give my number out to strangers... Shops, workmen, professionals. I even gave my number to guys back in the days of online dating (shock!)
What will happen to me?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now