Need a break

(2 Posts)
Sunflowersmiling Fri 26-Feb-16 17:55:30

Hi, this is a bit of a random post!! its been a hard few years, but finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel - divorce is about finished and I can start to move on at long last. DS has suffered with the separation and he's finding school difficult, so I want to take him somewhere special just for us to relax and for him to play. Its hard being a single parent, more so with a child with behavioural issues and no local family support. So... here's the thing is, I now have that rare ability to afford a weekend away, but I cant think of anywhere!! We live in Cumbria, does anyone have any ideas within an hours drive of Cumbria? Ideally somewhere we can have fun, by the sea, or with a pool, or a river he can throw stones into etc.? Looking for mothers day weekend. If anyone knows of anywhere magical, please let me know. Thanks x

starry0ne Fri 26-Feb-16 18:49:55

Not sure what age your child is ...But I have done Haven with my Ds..It was lovely..Lots of activities for him to do...Everything we needed..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now