meeting other mums

(5 Posts)
Lulabelle14 Thu 11-Feb-16 15:16:38

Hey sorry if this subject has been covered and I've missed it but how do you make new mum friends when you work full time!? I don't get the chance to take my little one to toddler groups and even though I've looked into weekend ones there doesn't seem to be any in the area.

It would just be nice to meet other single mums and I guess not to feel like the odd one out compared to my married friends..

Thanks smile

RosaDiaz Thu 11-Feb-16 15:22:16

Hi Lula mine are older but I've thought of starting a meetup.
I'd want it to be fun though not a moan about how miserable it is to be a lp (because I'm happy about it!) would you consider that?

Lulabelle14 Thu 11-Feb-16 15:30:06

Hey rosa oh that sounds good and def not for a whinge.. In all honesty it'd be nice just to speak to others that understand and we have that common ground to build from?

How old are your (not so little?!) lo?

RosaDiaz Thu 11-Feb-16 15:56:42

8, 9 & 11. Yeah definitely, I'm not the most confident person ever though so I'd go along to a meetup but not sure about setting one up myself . it's one of those things I think I'll get around to doing at some point!
Tbh mumsnet is my lp friend grin

Lulabelle14 Thu 11-Feb-16 18:12:54

Oh wow you're hands are so full! My lo is 18 months old. Tbh I wouldn't even know how to go about setting one up!? Like you id be happy to attend... Lol didn't think this through fully!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now