BF and access to dad ??

(2 Posts)
Happylittlebee89 Fri 25-Sep-15 17:48:25

Hello

Wondering if anyone can help i am a single mam to my 5 month old son. I am in the court arena with my ex partner as he has gone for access to our son. We were last at court in july where a section 7 report was ordered to be undertaken and also i paid £500 for a hair strand drug test this was meant to be filed with court on 2nd sept no drug test has been undertaken and my ex partner has booked in for the test on 13th oct exactly 90 days after court knowing that nothing will show up as he had the heads up ! I have since spoken to my social worker now my son is exclusively breastfed and has been from day one he has never had a bottle and i plan on doing baby led weaning from 6 months the social worker noted when i brought up that my son cant go away for long periods that i will have to fill him up or give him a bottle i had no intention of ever giving him a bottle as i have issues with expressing and cant get more than an oz off in 30 minutes im wondering if anyone has every been in a similar situation and can offer any advice to me !! Thanks in advance smile

starlight2007 Fri 25-Sep-15 22:16:53

I have no experience..However. I would use the argument you are unable to express rather than not prepared to give him a bottle as that simply sounds obsructive..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now