Too much to deal with.

(3 Posts)
ClProsser1982 Sun 09-Aug-15 09:36:39

Hi just wanted to see if anyone else had been through this and can offer me some advice.
I split with my baby's father 2 months ago, the relationship was volatile and controlling. I have a 11 month old son. Recently my baby has become very clingy and upset whenever I pass him to family. The father has been very difficult since the split not seeing the baby, not giving me any support. He does not want anything to do with him anymore and that's fine but he not supporting me financially and has left me with a lot of debt. I just don't know what to do next I'm alone and depressed, I cry all the time which I think is affecting my son too. I have no friends as I lost them through him, I have no job he made me give that up too and I've lost my personality. Where do I start???

MarchLikeAnAnt Sun 09-Aug-15 14:22:10

Do you think you could have a word with your HV/ GP about how you're feeling? It must be so tough for you but things will get better, your baby is just a bit out of sorts at the moment but will settle down eventually. flowers

starlight2007 Sun 09-Aug-15 19:17:44

The little one will be picking up on your feelings but also this is the normal age for seperation anxiety ...

Focus on what you can do and change.. You might need to make an appointment with the CAB re the Debt,,Start up a claim with CMS for maintenance. Can you get yourself out to mum and baby groups.. The surestart usually do free ones. But some small ones can be just 50p. These can help you feel a lot less isolated too.

A bad word on here but are you on FB.. You can reconect with lots of people via FB.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now