go UK single mother with a child

(3 Posts)
26Veronik Tue 24-Jun-14 21:43:24

Hi! I also wont go to live in London or the south of the UK, I have not yet very clear, what I want is to go next month, I'm a single mother with a child and living in Spain, could someone tell me how to hire a housing at a reasonable price? It is possible to hire a home from Spain paying the reservation without risk scam?Thank you, greetings

greeneggsandjam Tue 24-Jun-14 22:59:21

Do you mean you want to move here? You can check Rightmove.co.uk for properties to rent or perhaps Gumtree but I suppose that would be more open to scams than Rightmove. I don't know what part of London you are thinking of but a house would be a pair bit of money! Do you have a job to go to here?

Hubbubs Tue 24-Jun-14 23:49:48

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now