AAAAAAAHHHHH that's better

(11 Posts)
Queencat Sun 30-Mar-14 17:39:55

Mothers Day. I'm in with the three dc's. They have argued and nagged at each other all day. Mother's Day is non existent. I've cried in my room.

Ex dp has entertained his whole family with ow and their new baby.

She's not ow anymore is she? She is the 'dp' now and I'm just the mad, jealous ex.

Just need to vent. Sorry x

Rummikub Sun 30-Mar-14 17:43:11

flowers

gilmoregirl Sun 30-Mar-14 18:31:00

Mother's Day, smother's day. Pah. Sorry to hear you are feeling sad. You have three (lovely) children. When they are older they will lavish you with attention on Mother's Day. I have also had a wee tear up today, I have just DS who has not been sweetness and light today and have been more aware than usual of families... Tomorrow is another day smile. Have a glass of wine.

whitedoorbell Sun 30-Mar-14 18:51:27

I hate that... just chatting with a friend who bought herself a box of chocolates for the kids to give her and ate them in the queue at the rubbish dump!!!
shouldn't laugh but feels better to know we are not alone!!!

AuditAngel Sun 30-Mar-14 18:56:38

I feel cheated too. We get 2 special days a year. Birthday and Mother's Day.

Today us my birthday sad I feel really short changed.

We went out for lunch. I got flowers for Mother's Day and money for my birthday. Is it too much to expect 2 SEPARATE days a year?

Monetbyhimself Sun 30-Mar-14 19:06:04

Do you have wine ? Or chocolate ? if not Tesco will be foing loads half price tomorrow.

( and just between me and you the day OW is promoted to 'DP' in my head is the day hell will freeze over grin )

Russianfudge Sun 30-Mar-14 19:38:03

I was saying to DH this morning how once you're separated you never get that same fuss made do you? I feel a bit cheated when I see friends online who've got husbands make them breakfast in bed and make a real fuss. Mine doesn't do that, we don't have kids together.

He didn't say so but I know that DH used to make a big fuss of his ex (rightly so) when they were together and I've never had that as I split from ex when dd was a baby.

It is shit but the way I look at it is I bet there are loads of women out there who are with their kids dad and still get sod all wink at least we're shot of the idiots!

thanksthanks

starlight1234 Sun 30-Mar-14 20:17:26

My DS (6) made me breakfast in bed at 5am...It was not warmly received... shock

Day improved though...hope yours did too

lunar1 Sun 30-Mar-14 20:21:59

He is still a cheating wanker and she is still the ow no matter how respectable they try make them self look. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

BlackeyedSusan Sun 30-Mar-14 23:10:04

It is shit but the way I look at it is I bet there are loads of women out there who are with their kids dad and still get sod all wink at least we're shot of the idiots!

this made me laugh!

justtoomessy Mon 31-Mar-14 16:50:14

I cried too (may have been the huge amount if vino I drank the night before though making me emotional) I just thought this is shite and I can't even get spoilt by having breakfast in bed. DS 4 refused to make me some cornflakes and insisted he was only making his own hmm

However, today I am back to normal grin

Oh and the OW in my situation will always be the OW despite them now being married I also call her many other names as I do him. OW has not once encouraged EX to have contact with DS and EX doesn't want to see DS and hasn't since Oct 2012. OW doesn't want kids and so EX had the snip to make sure no more children came along...funny how my toddler was pushed out the picture isn't it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now