I need a hug! please!

(15 Posts)
LetZygonsbeZygons Wed 26-Mar-14 19:30:02

know whats the worst thing? you find out who your friends are.

STILL not well, got such a hacking cough my backs gone completely.

my few friends know, they know the hard work DC is and not ONE has offered to even pop by and ask if I need anything, if DCs okay, nothing.

feel so invisible and unimportant and a no body.

ive always gone out of my way for everyone and feel hrt that no one on this planet that I know can spare even 10 mins out of their lives to even ask if im okay.

not even my church. feel like leaving it, thiyre not practicising what they preach. grrrrrrrrrrr.

LetZygonsbeZygons Wed 19-Mar-14 19:14:28

Thanks miss

think the coughings JUST starting to ease, and eyes aren't as runny as yesterday but nose still is.

DC does good massages so that's something!

misstiredbuthappy Wed 19-Mar-14 18:54:25

Hope you feel better soon letZ nothing worse than bieng on your own when your not well an you have to look after dc

LetZygonsbeZygons Wed 19-Mar-14 17:54:04

thanks.

youll never guess what happened today just to top it all off!!

I sneezed so hard that my whole body bent forward and I twinged my back! agony.

sound funny on paper but ive had to take a gazillion painkillers, and wearing one of those corset things to keep my back straight!

Monetbyhimself Tue 18-Mar-14 20:10:13

Passing a lemsip and some mansize tissues.

LetZygonsbeZygons Tue 18-Mar-14 19:35:49

Queen ive had welcomed you too!

yes just trying to keep to the minimum but its still hard as DCs disabilities are a long list and so I HAVE to be up to help her. shes home schooled so at least I don't have the school run thing. wouldn't have been able to do it.

shes just reading/drawing for now, shell catch up when Im better, and thankfully I keep 'just in case' food in cupboards and freezer when I really really am not up to cooking for long so she wont starve.

only good thing I hopefully will lose a bit of weight with this as I cant eat!!

thanks for all hugs and I send them to you all too. why isn't there a hug emoticon?

goinjg to have to log off ina mo, cant see any more!ive used up a whole kitchen roll on my nose!

positively9something Tue 18-Mar-14 19:28:09

Sorry to hear you are so unwell at the moment sending (((hugs))) its so rubbish when you feel so alone like no one is there to help sad for now just do the very very bare minium that can be done and hopefully you will be on the mend soon xxx

Queenofthedrivensnow Tue 18-Mar-14 19:27:10

Bugger. I would have welcomed the distraction!

LetZygonsbeZygons Tue 18-Mar-14 19:26:18

Queen bless you, but im in the south east!

id LOVE to live in Devon.

LetZygonsbeZygons Tue 18-Mar-14 19:25:38

hugs and brew for all. id love a wine but I cant as im taking tablets!

oh my eyes are streaming as much as my nose!

Queenofthedrivensnow Tue 18-Mar-14 19:25:28

Also if you are in Devon op and need some practical help I am child free for a few days I could help grin

LetZygonsbeZygons Tue 18-Mar-14 19:24:20

thank you. I know itll pass but right now im thinking of googling funeral directors!

Queenofthedrivensnow Tue 18-Mar-14 19:24:12

Can we do reciprocal hugs? Exh started on me at contact handover. It wasn't that bad it just made me feel more isolated coming home alone. Just ended a relationship which I'm happy about but feeling v alone and crap. I spent a lot of my free time with ex partner soi feel like I'm starting again socially and I feel like a failure :-(
Hope you are ok op I find being ill as a lp extremely hard hmm

forcookssake Tue 18-Mar-14 19:23:01

Oh dear, what a tough time you're having.
Here's a hug < ~ > and you'll probably benefit from a nice brew and a biscuit .
Put these thanks in a virtual vase and feel better soon! I know the grimness of a nose running like a tap and feeling generally rundown for what feels like forever. This will pass, you're just in the thick of it right now.

LetZygonsbeZygons Tue 18-Mar-14 19:17:03

feeling very sorry for myself and yet another reason I hate being a lone parent.

have had a throat infection for 2 weeks now, last week was so bad I didn't even mn for a few days! im on mn nearly every night.was coughing my lungs out. and walls so thin neighbours complained ffs. I wasn't coughing on purpose. their revenge? (they are so lovely) was to bang their doors and shout even more than usual, so not able to rest anyway.

yet 2 forms came in for me to fill in-updating disability cand carers benefit plus income support and they've been a nightmare to fill I. my heads not on me.

and gp doesn't do house calls so had to drag myself out to get antibiotics.

on top of my other physical disabilities and caring for disabled DC on my own, I haven't been able to sleep it off/rest etc etc.

think the absolute worst is over but now its developed into the flu!how much bloody snot can one nose produce ffs?

had to go out this morn as no one to do it for me (beenhousebound 2 weeks and poor old DC only fresh air is the garden) as I HAD to get some food in plus go to the bank to make sure I had enough to pay the bills and stuff . was so groggy yet had to drive because of my limited mobility, and I fainted in the bank!

was sooooooooooo embarrassing. when I came round, they were very nice, gave me a cuppa and said I should be at home in bed. you think?

managed to drive home on autopilot and just heated some soup for DCV and collapsed on the couch.

my nose is running like Niagara falls (im in bed on a laptop here) and my fecking neighbours and their noise are driving me up the wall.

and no one to help.

thankfully as DCs older she can manage to make herself a sandwich at least and that's what shes been doing.

im so having a pity party.

and then I had a text froma friend saying she wasn't well and her husband made her go to bed, took the day off work, looked after the dcs and made the food and tidied up and took her cuppas in bed........ sad.

sorry. its long and pathetic.really need a hug!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now