Happy Father's Day mums!

(12 Posts)
rainbowfeet Sun 16-Jun-13 05:36:44

To all the lone parent mums out there who are both mum & dad to their dc's ..(like me)... Happy Fathers Day!!!!! gringringrin

Happy Father's Day smile

I think we should make it another Mother's Day

DotCottonsHairnet Sun 16-Jun-13 06:52:19

Was just about to start a similar thread!

My first year of being both Mum and Dad on a day to day basis.

Feeling a bit sad as my boys have refused to buy their father a card as they are still very hurt and I am sad for them too. He will appear at some point today and is expecting us all to go out for a meal together - what time he arrives depends on when his girlfriend goes back to her house!

Just want the day to be over for us before its even started sad

shanelle5 Sun 16-Jun-13 08:18:24

Happy Fathers day! Its my first alone, and can sympathise with anyone who feels a bit sad today - I guess its normal/typical to find days like today hard as its a family thing and you feel sad for the DC.
BUT, to all the kick ass Mummies doing a fabulous job ...You are AWESOME, have some thanks

Concreteblonde Sun 16-Jun-13 09:45:35

Happy Fathers day mums!

makemineamalibuandpineapple Sun 16-Jun-13 10:40:09

My son appears to have forgotten thank goodness. Through gritted teeth I bought a card for him to give to his dad last weekend when he saw him but it was the cheapest one I could find in Asda. Will just give him lots of cuddles if he says anything about it.

Foxy800 Sun 16-Jun-13 11:30:09

Happy Fathers Day Mums.

thornrose Sun 16-Jun-13 11:31:57

Happy Mothers who are also Fathers Day grin

iwantanafternoonnap Sun 16-Jun-13 11:47:45

Happy fathers day grin

Happy anti-Father's Day ladies, 9th one for DS , 27th one for me.
Still doesn't get easier, I'm practically spitting venom at all my happy fb chums ( it's not their fault they are soooo bloody happy)
Rot in hell and may giant wood louse eat away at your soul

YeahBuddy Sun 16-Jun-13 12:35:11

Queen I feel exactly the same! Luckily my dts are too young to understand why they do not have a dad to say happy father's day to but I'm dreading the day they start asking questions sad

Anyway, Happy Mother's who are also Father's Day smile

thornrose Sun 16-Jun-13 13:03:03

My 13 yo announced this morning that she won't be going on FB today, wise beyond her years sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now