Knobhead

(29 Posts)
Fleecyslippers Fri 22-Mar-13 17:00:22

'Due to the inclement weather, I will not be picking you up up in the morning. We will pick you up at 9am on Sunday instead' (Sent to DDs phone - she had to ask what inclement means...)

Well no actually knobhead. You seem to forget that your contact is COURT ORDERED and that despite what you seem to think, the children and I do not sit around waiting for you to decide when you will see them.

'Goes back to smiling sweetly'

lostdad Wed 27-Mar-13 16:39:45

Oh definitely HerrenaHarridan.

I help both mums and dads as a McKenzie Friend these days. I've seen enough to confirm that being an idiot has no bearing on gender...

Undoubtedly the system was designed to help vulnerable people although I would say it needs a little, erm, work to stop it being abused as it most definitely is. Abusing the system also detracts from those who genuinely need help too both in terms of time, money and credibility.

It's not `men versus women' - it's good parents against the bad ones.

How I managed to type THAT without using swear words I never know... wink

HerrenaHarridan Wed 27-Mar-13 16:56:03

There is always room for improvement! Unfortunately the difficulty is its so difficult to prove what has been going on behind closed doors and the 'system' has to err on the side of caution.

I have seen the absolute worst on both sides and tbh honest I think that even if the parents are able to discuss and agree terms informally, they should still be able to / expected to write up a binding agreement specifying what they have agreed and why with an outside arbitrator who is unbiased to ensure that what is agreed is what is best for dc.

cuteboots Wed 27-Mar-13 17:02:10

HerrenaHarridan- He just deserves so much better and this man is just a massive twat. Im still not sure what I saw in him but we did produce a scrumptious little boy so I got what I wanted ; 0 )

HerrenaHarridan Wed 27-Mar-13 17:15:31

Ha, just watched the skit!

I don't think we're quite that bad!

Although like I said having seen the absolute worst I'm quite ambivalent about my own very difficult situation.

I'm not scared of my ex for all that he tries to intimidate me but I refuse to be in the same room as him for a number of reasons

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now