Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

I'm so fucking angry!

(14 Posts)
IneedAgoldenNickname Wed 06-Mar-13 18:48:31

Quick background, ex and I split in may last year. We have 2 sons aged 8 and 6. In September he merry and moved in with someone else who also has 2 children aged 12 and 10ISH, they were engaged by October, and she fell pregnant in November. I think that all happened too quickly personally but that's by the by.

So in half term, he TOLD me he was having the boys on weds. I already had plans, but canceled them to accommodate him.
On weds morning I text him asking what time he was picking up, he replied 'not today now, will have them tomorrow'
I told him I had already canceled plans once, and want prepared to do so again. I assumed he had been offered overtime at work, and told the boys so. They were upset, but we had fun in the end.

Anyway, I've now find out that he was she fucking seaside on a fucking 'family day out' he just left his family behind!!

I'm so angry that he canceled on his own kids, to take someone elses out for the day angry sad angry

Fucking cunting fucking bastard twat faced fucker!

<breaths slowly>

Rant over!

sparrowfart Wed 06-Mar-13 19:30:28

I'd also be livid. Absolutely, blood-boiling, red-mist livid. No advice here, but just wanted to say that you should comfort yourself that when your boys are big grown men, they will understand and realise how events are unfolding now and the sacrifices you made for them, and the ones he didn't, if it is a recurring theme.

And yes, he's a twat-faced fucker. Complete and total fucker. I am really angry for you. Bastard.

IneedAgoldenNickname Wed 06-Mar-13 19:37:28

Thanks. I was shaking with range when I found out that's why he canceled, and my Dad (who I was on the phone to) actually drove round to make sure I was ok!

HerrenaHarridan Wed 06-Mar-13 23:37:24

Wow!

What a wankstain.

No real helpful advice tbh but I really had to agree with you. Do not cancel plans next time.

Well done for making sure your boys had a good day anyway. It really boils the blood to think of how they will feel

blackeyedsusan Thu 07-Mar-13 11:46:54

you now have the perfect reason to never cancel plans again. just repeat that he has not given enough notice and that you ill not be cancelling plans as he is liable (sp?) to let down the chldren. keep everything by email if possible.

IneedAgoldenNickname Thu 07-Mar-13 20:10:06

I've decided to never cancel plans again, if he doesn't give me enough notice then tough!

He refuses to give me an email address, plus I don't always have internet access, so it wouldn't work. 99% of communication is via text, and I am keeping them. Plus my sister, who is friends with him and his gf on fb is taking screen shots if everything on there (such as the posts about their 'family' day out) just in case

Theydeserve Thu 07-Mar-13 21:44:02

Am so with you - my twunt took his new bird and her two kids to Barbados for half term.

Just forgot his two DCs at home, did phone a few nights and which oldest one wanted to know when they could come and play, he said he was working and would come at the weekend- he did not.

Wankers, wankers wankers - apparently could not afford to take all the kids and she needed a holiday.

In hurt for my kids.

IneedAgoldenNickname Thu 07-Mar-13 21:47:32

They are bastards aren't they theydeserve sad

I can't remember what I ever saw in him. (actually I can, but he's not that person anymore, he used to be lovely)

Theydeserve Thu 07-Mar-13 22:34:52

Agreed - the man I fell in love with and was such a lovely Dad, seems to have been replaced by a complete arsehole. The occasional flash re appears but a text from the new controller soon makes that disappear!

I forgot he does not pay maintenance - he can not afford it - makes me sick!!!

I miss the good times and there were plenty of those, I still have to pinch myself to remember, the reasonable, rational loving person ever existed. We are such an inconvenience to his new life.

Ledkr Thu 07-Mar-13 22:47:35

My bastard does that. He couldn't pick up his injured son from brum the other day because "he couldn't afford the fuel" he can run around after his nice NEW family though. He took ow away for her birthday on our sons 16th birthday leaving nothing for him even a card.
Our dd gets to se him on Sunday afternoon cos he's too tired to get her in the mornings. I feel your anger.
Only thing I sooth myself with is that he will never have them at Xmas and that I cancel his visits to suit what we want to do.
Gits

whateveritakes Thu 07-Mar-13 22:55:08

Theydeserve - just writing an essay on this very thing. Apparently men view women and children as a "package". It is therefore hard for them to separate the one from another. Some men moving on can be twats to both because mother and children are intertwined INWM.

In fairness it is mostly women that dump men so blokes didn't want to be in that position.

However I am still waiting to find something that supports why blokes feel the need to get someone pregnant/find someone with a child after obviously failing with the one they had already.

Theydeserve Fri 08-Mar-13 17:44:41

Definitely he did the dumping not the other way round with a family friend, so not like she does not know the score either.

I hurt for my kids, I say he can not sink any lower but then they both manage to slide into an even bigger abyss of turd. Prior to this, we had the "you are going to have a new brother/sister -do not tell Mummy - which caused so much stress to both of them. Then we have the baby died - it all coincided with one of my parents dying and EX who got on with my parents really well was helping with the funeral etc. we now know it was all a lie!!

IneedAgoldenNickname Sat 09-Mar-13 19:21:34

Well the tosser didn't show again today, unless he forgot we'd switched days! In which case he'll get a sick because I won't be in tomorrow!

IneedAgoldenNickname Sat 09-Mar-13 19:22:03

*shock not sick

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now