wobbles and run away friends

(5 Posts)
cheesesarnie Sun 23-Dec-12 22:26:28

he told me but since i posted this i contacted them. they said theyd been really worried about him and taken him out etc.

feeling more positive smile

Jules666 Sun 23-Dec-12 09:46:16

Just wondering how you know that they've been contacting your ex. If he's told you this I'd take it with a pinch of salt, although they aren't very good friends to not contact you to see if you're OK.

Unfortunately you find out who are friends are when you need them. I know things are hard now but they will get better. Just take each day at a time.

cheesesarnie Wed 12-Dec-12 16:34:55

nope mine. infact they were never very keen on him.

Sod them I say, if they can make sure your ex is ok but not extend their concerns to you then I just wouldn't bother, were they the exs friends first?

This happened to me too with one of my closest friends. In fact recently I found out that she was only friendly to me because of ex and that hurt. I still miss her though.

cheesesarnie Wed 12-Dec-12 15:49:41

ex moved out a week and a half ago.

i don't want him back and we're getting on well. dc are all ok..... but i keep crying over the silliest things! i wait till dc aren't here or are in bed but when it starts i cant stop it!
i feel like everyone and everything is against me!
which isn't helped from my closest friends not contacting me since ex and i split up (over a month ago). they've gone out of their way to make sure ex is ok but ignored me. do i call?

i feel so lonely sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now