Where have all the fit, interesting and available men gone (part 30)

(1001 Posts)
lilacisinlove Sun 27-Feb-11 22:21:52

Yay! I did it again!

Hatesponge Sun 27-Feb-11 22:23:31

beat me to it....

next time! grin

Bugger!

lilacisinlove Sun 27-Feb-11 22:27:15

I know...and I'm supposed to be lesson planning, not MNing!

lilacisinlove Sun 27-Feb-11 22:28:36

mzd, good luck with the new job and isn't it time you came out from under that mistletoe?!

am enjoying it far too much! though getting a bit manky ... so maybe you're right ... and me too re lesson planning though think I may have slightly 'overplanned' ...

bugger here too! again!!!

thought i was 4th too grin

hariboegg Sun 27-Feb-11 22:37:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

one what?grin
am off now ladies nn all smile

hariboegg Sun 27-Feb-11 22:43:41

lilacisinlove Sun 27-Feb-11 22:59:04

I guessed that, haribo! Tell us more...

hariboegg Sun 27-Feb-11 23:01:14

Flame Sun 27-Feb-11 23:01:45

What a fucking twunt Beaut!!!! i am so so angry for you!!

I am ok. Smurf things are good and I may actually be getting over Carrot!! I still love him to bits but tonight that bashing head yelling whhhhhhyyyyy feeling wasn't there. He has gone home, I am in a v good mood as usual when he's done his thing, but different iyswim.

lilacisinlove Sun 27-Feb-11 23:07:48

I read some of that, was that only last night? I thought you must have met a 'proper' one and you weren't counting the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am guy (for that is what he seems to be if he's gone into hiding!)

I have a lot of experience of men who disappear suddenly and without warning, btw. You can't always see how things are going to turn out, I admit.

hariboegg Sun 27-Feb-11 23:11:47

Hatesponge Sun 27-Feb-11 23:48:55

Having a slight crisis. Why is it just when I think things are going well they turn to shit? DS1 went to Ex's parents yesterday and I've now found out he left his key there. The key to this house. I changed the locks after Ex left and I know he has wanted to get his hands on a key for ages...bugger bugger bugger

Ex said to DS he would drop the key off tomorrow. After he has been round and let himself it/taken loads of stuff like he did last time/had it copied.

Oh no Sponge can you not get anyone around to the house tomorrow to sit in or very costly I know call out emergency locksmith.

Thanks everyone for being so great.
Flame twunt made me laugh that's the perfect description.

Aurora Thanks for chat on fb it really helped.

Only thing is I can't sleep grrrr.This will be my fourth night of no sleep as been ill all week too.Men why did I ever bother.

Snapespeare Mon 28-Feb-11 07:20:27

only thread marking! welcome haribo !

off to the station!

molemesseskilledIpom Mon 28-Feb-11 08:49:36

Hiya,

Can I join?

hallo to haribo <sorry!> and to mole smile

beaut - no problem at all smile

sponge - hopefully you can get the locks changed (again)?

all ok here, i should hear from prospective new agents if the moving in date is acceptable so fingers crossed biscuit

Morning.Well i managed to get a few hours sleep and feel ok at the moment not sure how long it will last.

Welcome to haribo and mole.

lou33 Mon 28-Feb-11 10:06:55

place marking

elastamum Mon 28-Feb-11 10:08:55

Ohh new thread!!! Hi all,

Welcome to haribo and mole.

Date tonight, am in the office looking remarkably scrubbed up as going straight from work.

Lilac, have thought about what you said and have decided that I am going to ask him all the questions that I need answers to - but maybe not all at once.

Will let you know how I get on grin

beaut - glad you managed to sleep smile

elasta - good luck for tonight smile

will be off for a couple of days now (well i should be lol) am going to try and sort out house so fingers crossed please lol grin
<gawd am nervous now, i wish the agent would flaming well ring!>

This thread is not accepting new messages.