I have print at home tickets but no games travel card - can I still get the Javelin to Stratford?

(8 Posts)
SoftKittyWarmKitty Tue 04-Sep-12 09:06:23

Yes, no-one checks tickets on the Javelin, it seems. Also with print at home tickets you can pop to the box office when you get there and pick up your games travel cards as a souvenir for the return journey.

mamaduckbone Sun 02-Sep-12 23:08:53

Bugger - we bought our javelin tickets because we had print at home tickets - and they never got checked. Oh well, it was an amazing day - I'm not quibbling over £11

SoftKittyWarmKitty Sat 01-Sep-12 20:18:50

Thanks, that's brilliant to know we can get the Javelin for free from St Pancras. We went on it for the Olympics when we had games travelcards but they didn't even ask to see the them. Very excited for Monday now grin.

jazzandh Sat 01-Sep-12 19:12:49

We went from Ebbsfleet to stratford today on print at home tickets. There was a kiosk outside the station where you got discounted javelin tickets. they gave you a blue wrist band for return journey. Would assume it to be the same from other destinations.

Was a brilliant day!

Kbear Sat 01-Sep-12 19:02:15
Kbear Sat 01-Sep-12 19:01:56

http://www.getaheadofthegames.com/news/1380.html

Kbear Sat 01-Sep-12 19:00:49

I linked on the other paralympics thread the info you can print out - basically if you have print at home tickets you can use public transport in the zones 1-9. We did it today, no trouble at all.

Have a great time - we had a fantastic time today.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Sat 01-Sep-12 18:53:02

I only bought tickets a few days ago so printed them at home as there wasn't an option to post them out. This means I haven't got any games travel cards. Can we still get the Javelin to Stratford, even though we won't be able to pick up travel cards until I get to Olympic Park?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now