Tickets for Paralympics

(210 Posts)
GeorgeEliot Sun 12-Aug-12 18:30:57

Are there any left?

Missed out on seeing Olympic park but would really like to take dc.

WhyTheBigPaws Fri 31-Aug-12 14:46:17

I used to live in London but am a total tourist these days so we should be OK! I'm glad to hear it worked for you, I'll definitely give it a go smile

VeryHappyMummyOf2 Fri 31-Aug-12 17:21:02

Thanks SoupDragon - I was wondering how to take advantage of my travelcard with my print at home tickets. thanks

Pleased to see people have found my link the ticketchecker site helpful. We're going on Sunday so we will probably pass fellow MNers somewhere in the park. Have fun everyone!

bobgeorge Fri 31-Aug-12 17:47:46

I have brought tickets for my parents to the paraolympics and chose pick up at box office however it says I have to collect myself. I have called the LOCOG helpdesk who wern't particularly helpful. Anyone know if I can give my parents confirmation ref and email and the box office would give parents the tickets?? Thanks

SoupDragon Fri 31-Aug-12 18:01:43

If I were you I'd fill in the for for the tickets to be emailed to you (or them)

bobgeorge Fri 31-Aug-12 18:03:12

Thanks, have emailed them now to ask them to do that.

SoupDragon Fri 31-Aug-12 18:04:42

The box office did check photo ID when I collected mine. Does your mum (or dad grin) look like the photo in your ID?? Personally I think Frankenstein's monster could have collected mine using my driver's license.

WhyTheBigPaws Fri 31-Aug-12 20:22:00

My tickets have just arrived so with the travel advice above I think we are all set - really looking forward to it! Thanks to all who've posted useful links, it's made the whole thing really simple even for someone fairly clueless like me smile

ariadneoliver Sat 01-Sep-12 09:07:09

More tickets for this weekend on sale now for earlybirds, I've just snagged a couple for tonight's athletics.

alibeenherealongtime Sat 01-Sep-12 10:58:13

I have 4 tickets for the Olympic Park only for tomorrow - Sunday from 4.00pm

They are download and print at home, so easy to take up. £20 for the 4, face value.

I advertised these on my local NCT site, had 12 responses, but not a single please amongst them, requests from mothers with children, what hope is there for the manners of those children? ( Rant over!)

unky Sat 26-Jan-13 23:35:02

Hi,

Anyone still has those Oyster travel cards??

I am looking to buy the green oyster travel card for my souvenir collection.

I have already got the pink and the blue one.

Am looking for the green volunteer travel card and the limited edition oyster card for general public.

Please drop an email or comment here if anyone is interested in selling.

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now