new to slough want to meet local mummies

(4 Posts)
headspin25 Mon 19-Sep-11 19:36:39

Sorry changed my name from nikkinoonoos to headspin25 x

headspin25 Mon 19-Sep-11 19:35:41

Hey beejaye i have personal messaged you x

beejaye Fri 02-Sep-11 10:19:01

Hey Hun
I am 25 and live in slough, My little girl is 9 months old.
Let me know if you want to chat and meet up I need some adult convo too :-P x

nikkinoonoo Mon 25-Jul-11 16:32:47

Hey there all yummy mummys in slough and windsor!my name is nikki and i am 24 in a few weeks and it's starting to show :-/ lol I have just moved into the area 3 weeks ago from London and if I am very honest I am feeling rather lonely as my darling "better" half is slaving away at work and all my family and friends are busy with their lives i do feel isolated in a sense! My confidence levels have dropped quite abit since having my little man who has just turned 1! So haven't had the guts to appriach all the mother and baby groups and all that jazz! But now i say sod all that crap i am ready to meet mummies now make new friends. My little fella alex is very friendly towards other babies, although on first sight he can look like a very very young victor meldrew haha! I am a full time mummy, i used to work for Barclays bank in the city and I have recently just quit due to childcare costs, etc , so i am in urgent need of some structure and activities to do within the weekn suggestions strongly welcomed! Anyway thanks for reading this and hope to hear from mummies soon for meet upsn etc xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now