Baby Signing Classes in Newport

(4 Posts)
Carolyneed Fri 01-Jan-10 20:41:45

Hi,
Thanks for those lovely comments!
Now taking bookings for the New Term starting next week - contact me for more info or to receive a booking form!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Carolyne

DoNotPressTheRedButton Fri 25-Sep-09 16:46:40

Bumping this for carolyne as we used to do them and they were fab.

Dontpanic Mon 17-Aug-09 14:00:13

Just want to add that these classes are great fun - we did last term with Carolyne but can't carry on for various reasons. The babies & toddlers love the playtime bit too!

Carolyneed Wed 29-Jul-09 22:33:32

Hi there,
Ever wondered what your baby is trying to tell you?
I currently run the popular Tinytalk Baby Signing classes in Rivermead Community Centre, Rogerstone and I am now taking bookings for the new Autumn Term beginning in September.

Being able to sign with your baby reduces the frustration and strengthens the bond in those first couple of years.
If you would like to spend some fun time with your baby, make new friends over tea (made for you!) and biscuits (chocolate ones too!) and learn something useful at the same time then TinyTalk is for you.
Classes are every Friday 10am - 11am and are £4.50 per week - I am currently running an 'early bird' offer of 14 weeks for the price of 12!
Email me on carolynee@tinytalk.co.uk
My sons and I look forward to meeting you soon!
CarolyneEd

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now