Please may I introduce your Local Editor?

(1 Post)
SamInSouthWales Tue 02-Jul-13 11:32:34

Hi there, my name is Sam and you might have seen me on the boards in my previous incarnation as Bouncing Rocket Shoes.

I am your Local Editor here in Newport so if you have any questions for me, just ask away.

Mumsnet Local is a one stop shop for Mums who may need to know about Toddler Groups, Playgrounds and parks, local events, or maybe you just need a plumber or a good restaurant?

If you have a business or an event, such as a school fete, or a local craft sale, just add it to listings free of charge. You can also leave reviews to let other Mums know whether a cafe has high chairs or whether a park has toilets and so on.

At some point we will be arranging meet ups, so check out the Meet Ups section and if you feel in need of a comrade and coffee, check out the Friendship Bench.

The Talk boards are here for you to use as you wish. You can ask about schools, moan about the council, and share hidden gems in your area.

Get stuck in to Mumsnet Local, you are warmly welcomed.
Sam

PS Newport will shortly be merging with the Monmouthshire site so you will have even more info at your fingertips.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now