Beginners Running Group

(3 Posts)
bacon Sat 21-Jul-12 10:24:00

Thats a great idea - but havent seen it advertised anywhere else. Are you still doing it? My problem is getting out while running the little ones around various groups.

TopsysMum Mon 09-Jan-12 22:42:24

Hello! Me Again!

The groups now run weekly for beginners on a Wednesday at 7.45 at Ty Du and a 5k plus group operates on a Thursday at 7.45 at Ty Du.

If you want any more details then please just drop me a line on 07984 432186 or janeharvey@hotmail.co.uk

TopsysMum Tue 05-Jul-11 22:07:26

New beginners running group starting next Thursday (14th July) at Ty Du Welfare Grounds Rogerstone.

The group is aimed at anyone new to running or getting back into running and aims to have you running about 5K by the end of the course (10 weeks). Sessions cost £2 each and are led by a UK Athletics trained Leader in Running Fitness.

The groups are great fun and I aim to make it as light hearted as possible! If you want any more info then just mail me on janeharvey@hotmail.co.uk or call on 01633 897157 smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now