Anyone want a Phil and Teds double pushchair?!

(2 Posts)
SmileItsSunny Wed 15-Feb-12 09:43:47

Oh I desperately wanted this last year! I have a friend who might be interested... Bear with me.

EggsOvaryZee Tue 14-Feb-12 11:51:12

Phil and Teds double red DASH buggy is suitable from birth to approx 5 years in age.

Looking for £170.

An intelligent handle bar controls the brake and folding mechanism, and an all padded fabric seat is mounted on the robust chassis. Includes the seat to make it a twin pushchair.

This was bought new at a cost of £660 in April 2009, it is well loved and WELL USED – but still, a bargain to be had for the price I’m offering at.

The basket underneath has lost a pooper but still holds shopping and the ‘window’ on the top has split/come away but makes no difference to the workings of the pushchair.
Few fabric tears, doesn't affect use of buggy.

Features:
* Suitable from birth up to 5 years (Maximum combined weight 40kg for both seats)
* Travel system compatible
* Multi position seat
* Padded, Dual tone fabric
* Intelligent handle with hand brake, trigger action easy fold mechanism
* Durable plastic footwell
* Sun hood with viewing window - split
* Large shopping basket – 1 popper missing so doesn’t work aswell as it should
* Lockable front swivel wheel
* 4-position ergonomic seat adjusts from flat for newborn to upright for toddler
* Rear guards
* Multi-position handle

PLEASE NOTE: NO raincover and NO cocoon – both can be bought off ebay starting at £15

Dimensions:
Folded : 51cm(W) x 76cm(L) x 23cm (H).
Unfolded : 62cm(W).
Handle Height : cm.

Weight: 12 Kg.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now