Anyone want a Phil and Teds double pushchair?!

(2 Posts)
EggsOvaryZee Tue 14-Feb-12 11:51:12

Phil and Teds double red DASH buggy is suitable from birth to approx 5 years in age.

Looking for £170.

An intelligent handle bar controls the brake and folding mechanism, and an all padded fabric seat is mounted on the robust chassis. Includes the seat to make it a twin pushchair.

This was bought new at a cost of £660 in April 2009, it is well loved and WELL USED – but still, a bargain to be had for the price I’m offering at.

The basket underneath has lost a pooper but still holds shopping and the ‘window’ on the top has split/come away but makes no difference to the workings of the pushchair.
Few fabric tears, doesn't affect use of buggy.

Features:
* Suitable from birth up to 5 years (Maximum combined weight 40kg for both seats)
* Travel system compatible
* Multi position seat
* Padded, Dual tone fabric
* Intelligent handle with hand brake, trigger action easy fold mechanism
* Durable plastic footwell
* Sun hood with viewing window - split
* Large shopping basket – 1 popper missing so doesn’t work aswell as it should
* Lockable front swivel wheel
* 4-position ergonomic seat adjusts from flat for newborn to upright for toddler
* Rear guards
* Multi-position handle

PLEASE NOTE: NO raincover and NO cocoon – both can be bought off ebay starting at £15

Dimensions:
Folded : 51cm(W) x 76cm(L) x 23cm (H).
Unfolded : 62cm(W).
Handle Height : cm.

Weight: 12 Kg.

SmileItsSunny Wed 15-Feb-12 09:43:47

Oh I desperately wanted this last year! I have a friend who might be interested... Bear with me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now