Hello

(11 Posts)
Willabywallaby Thu 05-Jan-12 09:43:24

I just thought I'd say hello since this part of MN is so quiet. What's going on in your area today.

I've got to go to work in a minute and drop DS1 at his Granny's sad

Emma2228 Thu 05-Jan-12 13:43:36

hey willabywallaby, where do you live? Im in bournemouth, looking forward nice sunny weekend:-)

LadyInPink Fri 06-Jan-12 21:42:39

Hey Willaby, long time no see. School back on Monday so back to the same old routine again sad

Went to Matcham's Ski centre today and then to Moors Valley, very quiet although what few people they were, were school parents with the same idea grin

Hi Emma, how's you - I'm near your area too smile Hope you are right about the sunny weekend.

Willabywallaby Fri 06-Jan-12 21:47:29

I live in Poole and send my DS1 to the same school as LadyInPink. Got his hair cut Wednesday so all ready for Monday!

I was working today so not much fun had by me. But it the weekend, I too hope you're right about the sun.

BigBabyBoots Mon 09-Jan-12 03:23:35

I'm in bournemouth. Never is much going on in our section is there? Just been eye-ing up the Gunwharf meet up.

Hope you all enjoyed the sun this weekend - I was in bed ill sad

Willabywallaby Mon 09-Jan-12 17:27:37

Hope you're all better now BigBabyBoots

BigBabyBoots Mon 09-Jan-12 22:49:49

Thanking you smile

hoops997 Sun 11-Mar-12 21:00:35

hello all, I'm in bournemouth, I'd love to meet new people....I have no friends sad

JBees Fri 27-Apr-12 22:33:30

Hi All,

I've recently moved to Ringwood and would love to get know more people.

I know we need the rain, but I'm fed up of it now, coz I want to get out and about with the children. Does anyone visit Moors Valley much?

Have a good weekend.
x

shinky Sun 06-May-12 09:09:54

Hi JBees! Hope u enjoying living round here! I live in Poole, but often visit Moors Valley in school hols? PM me if u fancy meeting there one day! Always nice to get to know new people and this part of mumsnet is sooo quiet!

GetOutToday Mon 07-May-12 09:10:35

Hi everyone, I'm Niki. This is my first time on mumsnet. I'm a local mum (West Parley) and have just launched www.getouttoday.co.uk to solve this very problem, I was so fed up with not knowing what is going on I decided to set this up.

It's a weekly email you get sent with all the best things going on in our area Monday - Sunday.

Where is the best place to put it on here?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now