Private School Mum

(8 Posts)
MumBe Tue 22-Feb-11 18:23:13

I am considering sending my child to private school in Dorset or Hampshire and was hoping for any feedback.

I was especially looking at Park School, Talbot House, St Thomas Garnet. I know these are good educationally, but was more intested in the bullying aspect and teaching children to be kind, caring, good mannered etc

Has anyone experienced any problems with these schools that obviously we don't know about from just doing a visit?

LadyInPink Sun 27-Feb-11 21:41:33

Have PM'd you smile

ironing Sun 06-Jan-13 21:14:28

hi mumbe i know this is an old thread but we are interested in exactly the same schools, what did you go for in the end are you happy with your choice?

Toothfairy1 Mon 07-Jan-13 17:24:13

Hello,
I am also looking at schools, and am going to visit Park school next week. I am very interested in anyone with children at this school, or any others recommended. How did you all get on?

Katinkaklinker Thu 10-Jan-13 10:06:11

Hi everyone!

Anyone near Ringwood that has an under 1 they are raising bilingually? Would love to swap experiences and share general rants/joys!

LushAlice Fri 22-Mar-13 19:07:12

Beware Talbot Heath...I have rumours that they don't look after their staff - always a bad sign

mirandabee Sat 07-Dec-13 13:31:59

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but that doesn't sound good, LushAlice.

scantilymad Sun 19-Jan-14 10:00:04

Sorry to bring this thread back but we are also looking at Park nursery/Park school. Does anyone have any experiences they would share please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now