Is there anyone in the Netherlands who can help with a property renovation question?

(3 Posts)
glacierchick Mon 29-Feb-16 15:08:05

Hi ladies,
we have recently inherited a flat in NL (near Amsterdam). The whole place needs doing up and we're not quite sure if we should sell or rent it out ultimately (we use it so occasionally on our rare visits to NL that it's certainly not worth keeping empty).
As we live in a third country (it's complicated), renovating the place and handling finding tradesmen/getting quotes etc is turning out to be quite complex.

So, I'm looking for recommendations for a property company that would be able to manage the process for us (and/or carry out the work themselves). It's rather difficult gauging reliability when you live far away and would appreciate any leads.
Renovation wise we're talking, kitchen, bathroom, floors and decorating so a range of skills are required.

We may decide to sell it but I'm also interested in any recommendations for companies that could potentially handle the letting out to tenants after the work has been done too.

Thanks in advance

GC

Katiepoes Sun 13-Mar-16 19:48:09

No help myself but if you can join the Facebook Group Amsterdam Mamas there will be someone can help, there are often similar requests. Good luck!

Laptopwieldingharpy Mon 14-Mar-16 11:54:22

Expatica is another good source of info

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now