On a highly self indulgent note... So happy we have Costco at last!!!

(7 Posts)
chloeb2002 Wed 04-Jun-14 11:43:55

Well that's it really. Little things in life! Loving the choice and range! About time brisbane had one.. Now we do grin

giggly Tue 10-Jun-14 17:19:26

I remember when ikea opened in Brissie and it was so smallshock compared to the UK, we're still waiting for Aldi in WA the big 2 have closed ranks apparently to stop them opening. Happy shopping.

OccamsRaiser Fri 20-Jun-14 01:49:47

Yep, I'm with you there ChloeB... Have made two trips up to North Lakes to visit it since it opened. Love my Costco fix grin although it may bankrupt me with my "off-list" shopping habits...

chloeb2002 Sat 21-Jun-14 01:00:37

Yup. I'm still in love �� loving good food. Not being broke..sitting on my break drinking Swiss miss as I speak!

HowsTheSerenity Sat 21-Jun-14 01:13:11

I'm going next week. It's going to be like catching up with an old friend. Pity silly Queensland laws won't allow for alcohol to be sold.

AcrossthePond55 Sat 21-Jun-14 02:24:19

Ah, welcome to the world of Costco addiction. Welcome to having to build a larger pantry/garage shelves/new wing on the house to store those rolls of paper towels and loo roll, that huge jug of laundry soap, the flat of tinned soup! 5 packs of plastic bags, 10 packs of dog food, 20 lbs of frozen fish, how I love thee!

Wait, what? No 12 packs of Scotch? No 8 packs of wine? Queensland, What's wrong with you!?!

I love Costco! It's like Disneyland for shoppers. grin

chloeb2002 Tue 24-Jun-14 04:41:51

No alcohol in supermarkets.. Grrrrr.
Stupid backward qld!
I am just for the record designing my new kitchen around Costco dimensions! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now