Kmart - Is there anyone in the USA that could help me ??

(7 Posts)
NatashaBee Wed 04-Dec-13 22:33:33

Duh, just seen you can't buy them online so I'm guessing you can't check stock on there either. If you message me the details I can check for you in the next couple of days.

NatashaBee Wed 04-Dec-13 22:19:02

My zip is 48334, is it in stock near there?

resounding Wed 04-Dec-13 21:49:46

PM me the details... our KMart isn't great but more than happy to have a look for you smile

JollySantersSelectionBox Wed 04-Dec-13 19:27:54

You will get more traffic in chat then, if you need an MN'er or someone possibly travelling to the US in the next few weeks.

This is a pretty quiet thread, request wise.

lookoveryourshouldernow Wed 04-Dec-13 16:11:35

... because that is more like a freight-forwarding service which will send on packages that you have purchased on-line etc etc

The items I am looking forward are very small and are not available on-line - they are only available within the Stores themself... but thank you anyway for your suggestion..

JollySantersSelectionBox Wed 04-Dec-13 13:20:41

Why don't you use Bongo?

Www.Bongous.co.uk.

You set up an account in seconds and they give you a US address. Then you release goods and they ship to any worldwide address. Their service is excellent.

lookoveryourshouldernow Tue 03-Dec-13 17:13:32

Hello

I am looking for a particular set of toys that are being sold during "holiday period" at Kmart.

Is there anyone over there that could help me locate a set - willing to cover all costs/shipping etc and return the favour (favour !!) if there is something that you would like me to source for you in the UK

TIA...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now