Spanish - audiobook for intermediate level

(4 Posts)
JustBecauseICan Tue 13-Aug-13 18:50:18

They are fab aren't they?

I've listened to a few others but none are as good as Ben'n'Marina. Am picking up lots of "modern" Spanish which my 1988 degree certainly never included!

MrsBertMacklin Mon 12-Aug-13 22:46:45

JustBecause thank you so much, I've just finished listening to one and they are just what I want.

JustBecauseICan Mon 12-Aug-13 13:39:00

I have a degree in Spanish which needs dusting off, and whilst I started "re-doing" all my uni stuff, tbh the most useful thing I've found are podcasts.

The Ben Curtis ones are fab. Am having a senior moment and can't forget what they are called, but I d/l automatically onto my MP3. Come in all grades and the Gold series have Ben explaining various bits and bobs after each one as well. You can pay to get worksheets for each podcast, but I've never bothered. Just use the audio.

Notes in Spanish, that's them!

MrsBertMacklin Sun 11-Aug-13 18:47:17

Not actually loving or moving abroad but thought this would be the best place to ask for recommendations on the above!

I need to practise my infinitives... I don't like the Earworms Learning series, I want something that teaches the verbs, doesn't just get you to parrot them.

Any recommendations? it may be that you've used a particular series for another language that might also offer Spanish..?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now