German online shop for children's clothes ?

(6 Posts)
Putthechocolatedownandbackaway Fri 26-Jul-13 22:55:58

Many thanks for the suggestions. After consultation with DB I went for an Amazon voucher. Would never have thought of them for clothes !

admylin Tue 09-Jul-13 14:21:20

If your nieces are anything like my 2, they're always delighted to get vouchers for UK shops or even UK amazon so they can get something different (and a thousand times better - according to dd) than what is available over here in Germany!

MooseBeTimeForSpring Mon 08-Jul-13 22:42:24

Next deliver to Germany

PicardyThird Mon 08-Jul-13 22:42:21

Try Zalando or Promod (both exclusively online)

Boden or H&M would probably be your best bet in my opinion.

I don't get on very well with German clothes though ... C&A are still very much alive and doing well there.

I help out at a German youth club- ra ra skirts are very popular there (north Germany).

Putthechocolatedownandbackaway Mon 08-Jul-13 22:35:04

I'd be most grateful if any MNers who live in Germany might be able to point me towards a German chain of shops that I can buy a gift voucher for online ?

My DB, SIL and DNiece x2 live in south-west Germany, and it is DN1's 10th birthday soon. She likes clothes, but apparently is getting very fashion-conscious, and I'm an ancient auntie who lives in jeans. Rather than commiting an eye-roll-causing faux pas by sending her the current equivalent of a ra-ra skirt, I'd prefer to send a voucher, for somewhere akin to Top Shop/River Island etc.

Any/all suggestions welcome - thank you !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now