living in bahrain

(8 Posts)

Yeah that's fine I will text you back with my number as soon as I get my Bahraini phone hoping its going to be today. Hope visit goes well and speak to you soon xxx

Camelscantdance Fri 10-May-13 04:56:13

Hi, sorry so long to reply. Having bit of a panic as thought my mum coming Wednesday but actually it's Sunday,
I will message you with my number and I wl arrange to come over to you after my mum has gone if that's ok.

Hi how long have you been here for?
I'm over on amwaj islands and until my husband sorts something out I have no transport so could you either come over here or we could meet somewhere in the middle at the weekends.

Camelscantdance Tue 07-May-13 20:23:08

hi, I am in Bahrain.I am in Saar. I have 3 children , assorted ages! message me and we can meet up

BahrainB Sun 05-May-13 11:04:32

Loved it but sadly all my DH's work dried up and same as lots of our friends there . I worked initiallly and did part time when I had kids.

Thank you we have already joined them. How did you find your time in Bahrain?

BahrainB Sat 04-May-13 05:19:34

Hi - I'm now in Dubai but try Mums in Bahrain facebook group. They have lots of meet ups and events. I think there is also an Amwaj group .
Good luck.

Hi there,
I am currently in Bahrain, my husband is living here and the kids and I are just waiting for our visas to come through. We are hoping to stay here for the long haul and I was just wondering if there were any other mums in or around Tala island that my daughter could play with and possible some company for myself as I currently know no one here. As much as I love my husband just his company may start to get to me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now