What is the weather where you are!?.....

(33 Posts)

Looking to move soon and need some inspiration.

As I look out of the window it is a white-out, massive blizzard and very very very cold. (Eastern Europe)

So...where else could I be?!

San Diego smile

you were only 21degrees spoony? I always think you guys are hotter than we are and we were a good 26 again today....

(sorry, that's sounds rude...not meant to be, I LOVE SD!)

Nooo, we are milder. Well some parts are... go inland and it gets decidedly warmer, we are by the coast. DS was at practise about 20mins inland and it was 26 today. Only one of our neighbours has aircon AFAIK because it really isn't needed most of the time smile

Sibble Mon 25-Mar-13 06:31:52

Auckland - mid 20s sunny, no longer humid or too hot. Fantastic!

Rosa Mon 25-Mar-13 10:15:15

wet wet wind and rain .... about 9 deg right now and high water this morning so wellies all round on the school run. Forecast is pants as well.. Think I would like a bit of the sun as well if you have some to spare - thanks smile

ZZZenAgain Mon 25-Mar-13 12:59:22

feels very cold, snow on the ground but sunny. I am not going out if I can help it!

Isthiscorrect Mon 25-Mar-13 14:41:40

UAE update: Who pulled the plug on our weather? Its 6.40pm, jusr dropped below 20 degrees, its raining and blowing a hooley! Serves me right I guess.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now