Vauxhall Garage nr Tervuren/Krainaam

(3 Posts)
NadiSel Sat 02-Mar-13 19:01:37

Many thanks, that's brill. Will look for this place and give it a go next week...yep some of these places do take the mick..and that's after their non-existent customer service!

natation Sat 02-Mar-13 07:17:51

My husband used garage once on Potaardestraat (junction with Hertogenstraat) just inside Wezembeek. It's an independent garage, has an Elf sign on it.

I've started explaining to service providers I am not an EU/NATO official or on an expat package, I pay my own rent, I earn a Belgian salary and I don't appreciate being ripped off. I find it works quite well, because it makes it clear I'll walk away if I feel I'm being overcharged. Try the same tactic and see what the quote is.s

NadiSel Fri 01-Mar-13 20:48:35

Hiya all,

Can any1 recommend a garage near Tervuren/Krainaam/Stokkel/Wesembeek-Oppem. I have a UK 2007 Vauxhall Zafira which has an oil leak. Car drives OK but tends to leave an unsightly oily patch outside my own and friends drivessmile . I need to get it done because I have been told the oil can get the timing belt to 'drop' which would be a real baaad move! I think the camshaft seals need to replaced but I have been told that almost the whole engine needs to come out to get to the sealsangry.

So can someone recommend somewhere cheap? I don't care if it is done by someone part-time, or how long it takes as I don't need the car during the week.

Thanks peeps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now