Singapore travel companies

(5 Posts)
londonmoo Thu 03-Jan-13 02:35:28

This is a bit of a thick thread. I'm usually good at Googling and searching but cannot for the life of me find a last-minute-deals kind of website for late Chinese New Year booking. No idea where to go so can't use Agoda or Skyscanner as they ask for location. Any helpers?

londonmoo Thu 03-Jan-13 02:36:00

For travel out of Singapore, I meant to add...

papooshka Thu 03-Jan-13 04:28:12

Theres not really anything like that here I don't think. You could try Zuji online or I know theres a big company called Fascinating Holidays, they might be able to help.

But, sorry to say I think you may have left it too late, CNY gets booked up way in advance, all the flights are really expensive, hotels too.

I would suggest searching all the budget airlines, like Air Asia or Tiger and see what they have to Phuket/Bali etc. We looked about a month ago to Bali though over CNY and it was working out over $2500 just for flights for 4 of us.

Or maybe drive/ferry somewhere in Malaysia/Indonesia, like Rawa or Batu Batu or Sibu or even KL !

good luck!

londonmoo Thu 03-Jan-13 05:19:59

Thanks papooshka. Tried Zuji, will look at FHs. I think we've left it too late, too. But I'll try what you suggest, you never know. Gap in the market there, I think.

Agoda is rubbish with their prepay, no cancellation policy. Try splendia. Can cancel up to 24h prior to arrival. Great service.
Call hotels direct for malaysia / thailand and insist on local deal as local expat.
What about flights?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now