International schools near Marbella

(6 Posts)
tigerfrog Fri 28-Jan-11 16:42:04

We are moving down to Marbella Spain in the near future. I have a daughter who will be of year one age. Has anyone had any experience good or bad of any of the international schools in the area. Thanks for any advice.

sahminspain Wed 23-Feb-11 08:44:56

Sorry to bump threads but I feel like I can help here. I live about half an hour away from Marbella and my children go to the local spanish state school which I am pretty happy with but you ask about international schools. Well, my friend´s daughter goes to Swan´s in Marbella which she is very happy with. There is also Laude in San Pedro, Marbella which I have heard good reports about. You might also want to look at Aloha and
the EIC.

boosmummie Wed 23-Mar-11 21:26:48

Just seen this. I'm in Marbella. Depends on where you are going to be really - I have friends at pretty much every flipping down here - international and Spanish. PM and I can give you more info if you like. When you coming??

londonmackem Wed 23-Mar-11 21:30:36

My friend teaches at Aloha and really likes it. Classes seem small and the kids nice

complexnumber Wed 30-Mar-11 09:36:30

I used to teach in the EIC a long time ago, it was a good school and still is as far as I know. Some members of staff have been there 25+ years, which is always a good indicator

jasperg Tue 26-Jan-16 14:27:56

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now