Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns do consult your GP.

Cystic Fibrosis support thread

(3 Posts)
ElodieS Mon 19-Sep-16 13:39:30

I imagine there are a few of us on here with kids or family members who have CF, would anyone appreciate a casual support thread? I've had a search through and come up with a couple of zombie threads and some guest posts but not much current.

My DTs are 4 and both have CF.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/guest_posts/2399530-Guest-post-My-baby-has-cystic-fibrosis-and-its-my-job-to-help-him-feel-normal?reverse=1

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/special_needs/655581-Experiences-of-CF-cystic-fibrosis-come-and-share-I-know?reverse=1

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/general_health/383581-calling-all-those-mums-of-dcs-with-cystic-fibrosis?reverse=1

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/guest_posts/2584158-Guest-post-We-treat-cystic-fibrosis-like-a-lodger-not-a-prison-guard?reverse=1

Tiredstressed Wed 21-Sep-16 19:56:13

Hi there. I'd find a support thread helpful. My DD has cf - she is 2 1/2. I also have a DS who doesn't have cf. He's 1. I go through stages when I feel that I can cope pretty well but then it creeps up on me. Unfortunately I am not feeling too positive at the moment but I hope that things will improve soon. On the bright side, she is well at the moment, although I am not looking forward to cold season.

ElodieS Mon 26-Sep-16 10:21:13

Hi Tired! It might just be to the two of us but it'd be good to keep in touch here.

Sorry to hear you're struggling with it all at the moment, it can be really hard, what's getting you down?

Glad to hear your DD is well at present, is she at nursery or playgroups etc? DTs have just started school so we're on tenterhooks with all the new bugs they're bringing home.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now