Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

MRI scan results. Help please

(2 Posts)
hobart333 Thu 10-Oct-13 20:40:51

Hi there, lots of weird symptoms with pain in legs and feet, gripping pain in chest, foggy brain, extreme tiredness, and weakness and poor coordination in hands. Weirdly painfull thumbs, any off this sound familiar? MRI result says' there are several foci of T2 hyper intensity within the deep frontal lobe white matter bilaterally and a further focus of T2 hyper intensity within the left peritrigonal region. No evidence of abnormality within the corpus callosum or cerebellum. Minimal T2 hyperintensity is seen within the central pons. No mass, collection or haemorrage. Major vessels appear patent.... From this I got a diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Symdrome. I am not convinced...

YomAsalYomBasal Fri 11-Oct-13 07:30:46

My understanding is that we all have areas of T2 hyper intensity- so that MRI is normal. I don't have any other diagnosis suggestions though, sorry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now