Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

PPI help

(7 Posts)
LowMaintenance101 Wed 16-Nov-16 08:42:26

Morning MN. Hoping someone out there can help me.
I was going to use a claim management company to sort our PPI out, but after reading advice on here and MSE I think I will go it alone.
The biggest one for us was with Black Horse. It was a personal loan but I can find any details to contact them. I don't know if they've pulled out of personal loans but I can only seem to find stuff relating to car finance.
Any other advice on the subject greatly appreciated.

Grumpyoldblonde Wed 16-Nov-16 09:07:44

I just googled them it was 2nd on the page and there is a PPI link to follow.
www.blackhorse.co.uk

Grumpyoldblonde Wed 16-Nov-16 09:10:41

Sorry, try this Blackhorse Personal Finance
Blackhorse Personal Finance, part of the Lloyds Banking Group

Grumpyoldblonde Wed 16-Nov-16 09:16:07

Gah - this is the one Blackhorse PPI complaints website. If this doesn't work go to the Lloyds website and there is a link for Blackhorse PPI claims

LowMaintenance101 Wed 16-Nov-16 09:34:23

Thank you so much. I've been meaning to do this for so long. Will get on with it now.

Grumpyoldblonde Wed 16-Nov-16 09:43:23

Oh do , and you are right not to use a company, I have claimed back over £20k from various sources by myself (including a packaged bank account and overdraft protection which people often don't realise is included in reclaims)
Good luck and sorry for the links that didn't work!

LowMaintenance101 Wed 16-Nov-16 16:02:34

Wow! That's fantastic! Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now