Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Annual renewal CMS

(3 Posts)
wineandsunshine Wed 12-Oct-16 13:21:51

So long story short - ex owes £12k+ from the old system and now the current one. He keeps dodging them and they get nowhere with enforcement. So renewal arrives today, should I copy this and give it to him at the weekend? I'm tempted just because I'm sick of him not supporting the children angry

Balanced12 Thu 13-Oct-16 09:23:41

What are you copying and giving him?
Are CMS not chasing the debt? I've been informed when debt moves to CMS they will have greater powers to enforce we are not at that stage yet.

wineandsunshine Thu 13-Oct-16 09:35:51

A copy of the renewal - I'm not confident they have his correct address. That way he would at least know figures...DH thinks it won't help?!
Yes they have been chasing for many years now, they have no further powers to enforce they just repeat the same actions again as the CSA in the hope they work! Very frustrating!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now